Tuesday 14 January 2014

Challenges 2014: TBR Pile

(hosted by the Bookish)

From the challenge's page:
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..

Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D
I'm aiming for the second level, a Friendly Hug, which means I should read 11-20 books from my TBR.

For this challenge I'm going to use only the books that I've personally bought myself or the ones that were gifted for me. That is, no books from family library, although technically I own them all and at least 30% of those are in my TBR mountain pile, and no Gutenberg downloads (although if bought a translation of the book, and then found the original on Gutenberg, then I can read the original in electronic form, and it'll count).

This still leaves me with a wide selection of hundreds of books, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all comments, but please rest assured that I don't censor them. The only reason your comment might go unpublished is if you're behaving like a troll.