Sunday 12 January 2014

Challenges 2014: Banned Books

Photobucket


From the challenge page:

RULES: Any book that has been banned or challenged counts for this challenge. Books can be read in any format and overlap with other challenges is allowed (encouraged!)

I always want to read more banned books, but never end up doing it for whatever odd reason. I hope this challenge will serve as a reminder throughout the year. Aiming for third level, Rebel, which means I'll read 6-9 challenged books.

Goodreads banned books 'genre' page. Whatever I'll end up reading, it'll either be public domain, or on my shelves already.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining! Good luck & have fun :) Looking forward to seeing what you choose to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm completely undecided yet. I might end up reading Mark Twain, or I might find myself with Marx's Das Kapital. We'll see, we'll see.

      Delete

I moderate all comments, but please rest assured that I don't censor them. The only reason your comment might go unpublished is if you're behaving like a troll.