Sunday 12 January 2014

Challenges 2014: Eclectic Reader


(hosted by Book'd Out)

From the challenge page:

The aim of The Eclectic Reader 2014 Challenge is to push you outside your comfort zone by reading up to 12 books during the year from 12 different categories.
And one more challenge to make me explore more genres this year. No fixed months for categories. List of genres to explore below. The last one's going to be the hardest one for me. Guess I'm gonna have to pay more attention to goodreads newsletter, or ARC reviews.

  • Award Winning (Atonement)
  • True Crime (Non Fiction)
  • Romantic Comedy (Shopaholic series? is this romantic comedy?)
  • Alternate History Fiction
  • Graphic Novel
  • Cosy Mystery Fiction
  • Gothic Fiction
  • War/Military Fiction (Hemingway? All Quiet on the Western Front?)
  • Anthology
  • Medical Thriller Fiction
  • Travel (Non Fiction) (Wild by Cheryl Strayed, or something by Bill Bryson, or a Moveable Feast)
  • Published in 2014 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you joining me for the Eclectic Reader Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you choose to read. I would count the Shopoholic Series as romantic comedy :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good, I've been meaning to read it for a while. :D Thank you for hosting the challenge.

      Delete

I moderate all comments, but please rest assured that I don't censor them. The only reason your comment might go unpublished is if you're behaving like a troll.