Sunday 12 January 2014

Challenges 2014: Nonfiction

Nonfiction Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader


From the official challenge page:

The Challenge: Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

There are four levels, and I'm gonna go for the second one, Explorer, which means I should read 06-10 non-fiction books.

Possible reads:

  • Competability, by Amy Shojai
  • the Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
  • Maria Mitchell: Life, Letters, and Journals

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm looking forward to this challenge. I just posted my first nonfiction review of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too! Poppin' over to your blog to read it. :-)

      Delete

I moderate all comments, but please rest assured that I don't censor them. The only reason your comment might go unpublished is if you're behaving like a troll.