Sunday 12 January 2014

Challenges 2014: Kelley's Bingo



The Goals for this Challenge
(listed in brackets are my possible reads)

B1: Book I bought but haven’t read yet
B2: Book recommended by a friend (the Secret (oh dear lord) or a Song of Ice and Fire volume)
B3: Book outside my comfort zone (the Host or something horror)
B4: Book that teaches me something 
B5: Finish/reread a series

I1: Nonfiction book I already own
I2: Book I got for free
I3: Ebook I already own (TTSS)
I4: Book I’m excited for (Whispers Under Ground)
I5: Book about food

N1: Classic on my TBR list
N2: 2013 debut I missed last year (I'm bad with new releases, so something from here, or here -- or feel free to recommend me something!)
N3: FREE SQUARE!
N4: Verse novel (Paradise Lost, Eugene Onegin, the Satanic Verses)
N5: Book I got signed but haven’t read

G1: Finish a series ending in 2014 (Under the Never Sky)
G2: Adult book on my TBR list
G3: Book by an author I haven’t read before
G4: Book that uses experimental prose
G5: Finish a series that ended before 2014 (Smiley)

O1: Standalone book on my TBR list
O2: Indie book
O3: Book I started years ago and forgot about
O4: Visual novel
O5: Chunkster

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all comments, but please rest assured that I don't censor them. The only reason your comment might go unpublished is if you're behaving like a troll.